Friday 25 October 2013

OOTD.




Leggings & Bodysuit - River Island I Shirt - Zara | Shoes - Schuh | Chain- Topshop | Watch - Michael Kors


I was woken up early this morning so that I was ready to leave for London at 9am. Instead of actually getting up and making myself look decent, I opted to stay in bed for an extra 15 minutes. This just meant I had to go without make-up on and natural hair (hence hiding my face from the camera!) 
I am loving tartan this season so chose to wear these leggings I bought recently from River Island, especially as we all know leggings are the most comfortable things ever so what better to wear for travelling?! They are high waisted which I love as I always find things are more versatile this way, is it just me? For £22 I couldn't resist. The only thing I would say is if you would like to purchase a pair I would definitely buy a size smaller to what you are. I wish I knew this before buying and impatiently ripping the label off! 
The bodysuit I bought for £12 and I'm so glad I did. I've bought a couple of black bodysuits before but I've always found they don't fit right or the material is too thin so had to return them but this one is perfect. Something like this is definitely a wardrobe essential of mine as they can be so flattering and so easy to wear dressed up or down.
I'm in love with my oversized denim shirt. I found it in Zara when I went to Madrid last month and I'm so lucky because there was only one left, shoved behind a rail of clothes. I love comfortable clothes and I find this is great to just throw on those days. I'm always being complimented on it, so glad I found it :)
My shoes are simple - all black Vans. Again, so versatile and comfortable. The gold chain I bought from Topshop months ago and I still wear it often. I paid £12.50 for it but I have since seen some great versions in shops like H&M and Primark for under half the price!

1 comment:

  1. Love this outfit...simple and chic!

    I'm a new blogger too and would love for you to check out mine over at http://lovefromtwinkle.blogspot.co.uk/ :)

    ReplyDelete