Tuesday 29 October 2013

MAC Rebel Lipstick Review








I have found a new favourite lipstick! MAC's Rebel Satin Lipstick is gorgeous, in my opinion. The deep plum colour is perfect for an edgy, vampy look this season and Mac have got it so right. I've always been wary of wearing pinks and purples on my lips as I know I suit red so tend to stick to with it but I'm so glad I bought this shade. Every single time I've worn it I've been complimented on so it can't just be me that likes it! If I apply a small, thin layer the colour stains my lips a dark pink tone but the more you apply, the more of a purple colour you get. Unlike some other lipsticks I've tried, this one does not feel too dry in texture. I wore it today to test how long the coverage lasts and even after eating a meal and drinking it has lasted 6 hours with absolutely no reapplying. It faded into the deep pink shade I said about but that's inevitable after food and drink. 
I think a lot of people would be put off buying this as it looks a lot darker on the website to what it actually is which can be misleading but I'd definitely recommend it. You can buy it here for only £15, bargain for the brilliant quality you get!

Have you tried this lipstick? 
If not is it one that tickles your fancy?


5 comments:

  1. Need this colour in my life!

    http://pictureperfectmakeup06.blogspot.co.uk

    Georgina
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. great review, such a pretty color. thank you for sharing.
    x http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm obsessed with rebel, it looks lovely on you
    Joannaloves

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow, this lipstick is really amazing! I am in love with the color! I definitely have to get it:D

    Hope you visit me on my blog
    Best Jasmin

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to stop putting it off and get my hands on this!
    Nice post! I'm a new follower!
    http://the-fairest-of-them.blogspot.co.uk/
    Alice xx

    ReplyDelete