Sunday 27 October 2013

First Jumper Purchase This Season!

I've finally bought myself a gorgeous jumper ready for this cold weather and I'm so happy with my choice. I was casually browsing through the Topshop website, one of those where you shouldn't be spending money but you're forced into buying something anyway, when  I came across this quirky little thing. 
 



Excuse my serious face, I am happy with it really! I love the quirky smiley heart print on this. It's so fun which I appreciate as sometimes jumpers can be quite plain and boring. It looked a little thin on the website so I was worried it wouldn't be worth the £32 price tag but I have to say it's perfect. So fluffy and warm so I was captured into ripping off the tags and keeping it! I spent yesterday with my family looking around Camden so I just teamed this with my black Vans, my ASOS high-waisted jeans and some big gold hoops, also from Topshop. To match my red nails (claws as I've been told) I applied Mac Red Russian lipstick for a more edgy look.

What would you wear this jumper with?



8 comments:

  1. The print really is quirky, so cute! I think the way you've styled it is perfect :D Love your pretty blog! New follower :) Liz xo
    Head-full-of-flowers.blogspot.co.uk (new posts up!xo)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the print on that jumper :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The print on the jumper is so cute - Love it :) x

    ~ www.brunette-wavez,blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your style! Followed you on GFC and Bloglovin :) I tagged you in the "Why Do You Wear Makeup?" Tag. Here's the post:
    http://yourstrulyny.blogspot.com.au/2013/10/why-do-you-wear-makeup-tag.html

    Natalie♥
    www.yourstrulyny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete