Wednesday 23 October 2013

My Fashion Wishlist

I'm so excited to share my first blog post, is that sad? I thought I'd start with something simple. Everyone has a wishlist and if you're anything like me, it's huge! I've picked my favourite 5 pieces at the top of my list right now.




1. Aaru Boxy Tartan Crop Top - Daisystreet.co.uk 

I love that tartan has come back into fashion, it's been long overdue! I particularly love this tartan tee. Crop tops are not a favourite of mine, especially now it's getting cold, but at 34cm it's not too short. I'd team this with some boyfriend jeans and some Vans (you'll find out I'm a bit of a shoe fanatic) for a casual look or some high waisted black skinny jeans, big gold statement jewellery such as hoops and some black sandal heels for a quirky, evening look.



2. Avery Boyfriend Fit Acid Wash Jeans - Boohoo.com

I always find myself looking at these jeans. If I'm honest I'm not sure why I've not just purchased a pair already! This particular pair seem so versatile and I love the thought of teaming them with a pair of heels and wearing them on a night out. I love layering so I'd wear them with a black bodysuit, statement jewellery and an oversized shirt.


3. Olive Bodycon Midi Dress - Motelrocks.com

I'm not usually a dress kind of girl but I looove this. Monochrome is pretty big this season and I think this dress is unique but simple in how the black and white has been put together. I'm a huge fan of Motelrocks. They always put their own unique twist on clothing and it works! I could write a long wishlist just for them alone.

4. Dr. Martens 3 Eyelet Shoe - Office.co.uk

I have been dying for a pair of Docs for what seems like ages now. The only reason I don't have a pair is because of a silly pact I've made with myself to not buy more than two pairs of shoes a month and, surprise surprise, I already have. These would look great with the Boyfriend Jeans also on my wishlist above.

5. Korsina Tartan Dungaree - Missguided.co.uk

I did say I can't get enough of tartan! These dungarees are so cute. If I got them I'd have to buy the Docs to wear with it (good enough excuse I think). Missguided always have great, affordable pieces and this is a perfect example. For under £20 you can't really go wrong!

16 comments:

  1. Yay, congratulations on your first blog post! :D
    I love everything on your list, mine has quite a few tartan pieces on it at the moment too! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyouuuu :) I'm obsessed with tartan right now!!xx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. you can buy them and i'll steal them hahaha

      Delete
  3. The tartan dungarees are super cute! Welcome to the world of blogging sweetie x

    LovefromLouLou.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute tartan top!

    New follower
    http://golddustk.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely need to purchase it! Following back :) x

      Delete
  5. Those jeans look really nice, a little more flattering than the Topshop Mom jeans!
    Nicola
    http://www.stylishbutskint.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's what i thought! plus the fact they're half the price isn't so bad either haha. now following :)

      Delete
  6. You're very stylish :) obsessed with tartan right now x
    Joannaloves

    ReplyDelete
  7. Number 5 is my favourites it's so cute!
    xx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! So tempted to just buy them but I'd be so skint if I bought everything I wanted! now following :)
      xx

      Delete
  8. what a beautiful selection! i love every single item! =)

    Check out my latest OOTD :-)

    ReplyDelete